Friday 8 June 2007

Eternally (Emotions in Dimensions of the Universal Sea)

Created as a fresh new page
With eyes that gazed in awe
At the colours of the rainbow
And at everything I saw
-

I soon became distracted
As I stepped out through the door
To wander through those places
Where grew life with all its flaws
-

Where the information screaming
At my senses from around
Like the currents of a river
Carried me where they were bound
-

So my awe became diluted
And illusion did me drown
-

Whilst bewildered I was learning
Something yet had to be found
-

In unravelling that message
I looked in, at what was me
Where I saw that though some words were writ
My page was half empty
-

So I looked a little closer
At that page and all I’d done

-
I looked at what life meant to me
The sadness and the fun
-

That page was old and dirty now
Dog eared and life stained
There wasn’t much to see on it
That from my life I’d gained
-

So I peered again and then did see
The words at which I’d looked
Had form
And depth
And meaning

More than words within a book
-

For those words which I had written
When my page was fresh and new
Held a message in dimensions
That before I had not viewed
-

For each word that there was written
Was a lesson I should note
If only I took time
To understand

What I had wrote
-

So from that moment
I then looked
Upon my life again
Viewing all it’s situations
(And it was not without pain)
-

So that learning what life was
With
All it's ups
And
All it’s downs

I could then look through life’s colours
Into where my life was bound
-

Understanding that the words we use
Recording all we see
What we learn
What we become
Well
They are our destiny
-
For our words will be our signature
When here we cease to be
Encripted
In our spirits

To endure
Eternally
-

Emotions
In
Dimensions

Of
A Universal Sea

_

Egal Bohen

5 comments:

I, Like The View said...

I like the view

*

(word ver: moebius-loop. . . honestly it was!)

Egal Bohen said...

I know an amoeba is a single celled animal but I didn't know they did aerobatics - please explain..

Egal Bohen said...

Found something to enlighten me..

A Moebius loop can be regarded as two, side-by- .... from :the general expression of the distributed. internal inductance. of the. coaxial line, using: ..

I,LTV - Does this mean you share or relate to the content of this poem?
Egal..

I, Like The View said...

yes



this is my favourite loop image:

http://www.mcescher.com/Gallery/recogn-bmp/LW441.jpg

(sorry, have lost the html code for a link in comments!)

Egal Bohen said...

Thanks I,Like the view - I see....

Not sure I fully understand the asociation, so if you have the inclination, and the time you might bring me up to date on the use of the expression.(A bit like BTW)

I take you thought the poem was OK?

Egal..